SATI Levy Information sessions – 20 April – 5 May 2020
April 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The South African Table Grape Industry (SATI) will host information sessions in all growing regions to inform producers about the plan for the 4 year levy application.
Please note these meetings are for table grape producers only on the following dates:
- Orange River – Monday 20 April at 11:00, Lake Grappa
- Noordelike Provinsies – Tuesday 21 April at 11:00, Kingdom Lodge
- Hex River – Wednesday 22 April at 11:30, Hex Ledesaal
- Olifants River – Thursday 23 April at 11:30, Rooms with a View
- Berg Rivier – Tuesday 5 Mei at 11:30, Het Vlok Kasteel
Producers who wish to attend the information sessions may contact their regional office.